Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Published Again!!!

Soooo excited to share the news!!! I recently received my box of Kalamazoo Bride magazines, opened the box, and giggled like a little girl to find one of my recent brides on the COVER! Dionna was such a beautiful bride, there's no doubt in my mind why they chose her for their cover. I give her all the credit, all I had to do was push the button, she did all the rest. The beautiful bouquet was done by the equally awesome Sebesta Designs. Corrine is fabulous and her designs reflect the exquisite quality and creativity that is Sebesta. I'd highly recommend her for the creative and discerning bride.
This is my second bridal magazine cover within the year, to be honest it feels a little surreal. I am incredibly flattered that my work was chosen, thank you again to Jake and Kelly at GRB Ventures Publication. These magazines are such a great resource for brides, in fact I found them so useful when I was planning my own wedding a few years back. Get your copy here, you'll see another of my beautiful brides, Julie, on their home page.

For all you brides out there planning a wedding in southwest Michigan, this weekend the Kalamazoo Wedding Affair is the bridal show to attend. Below is a coupon to get you future brides into the show. I'm thrilled that they chose to use another of my images to promote their show.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Phrene! I've never felt more beautiful than I had on that day - you just know how to pull it out of people in the photos you take!

buckham said...

Congrats Phrene! You deserve it. I gave photo albums to Dave's and my parents for Christmas. Everyone loved the pictures and commented about how great my photographer was. Best wishes for 2010!

Lauren said...

Congrats Phrene! Beautiful work...always!