Thursday, July 16, 2009

Mark and Dionna are Married! Sneak-peek

This past Saturday Mark and Dionna were married at the beautiful Bucks Run Golf Course and Country Club in Mt. Pleasant, Michigan.  It was such an awesome day, the weather, though a little windy, was sunny and warm...perfect for a wedding.   Dionna was a elegant bride, I just can't get over how beautiful she looked.  I was snapping dynamite pictures of her all day!  Mark and Dionnna were just an adorable couple, I loved every moment of your day and I am so thankful I could have been a part of it.  Here is a quick peek of some sweet shots.  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Phrene - Mark and I were very happy to have you be apart of our day and to capture all of the moments we are going to be able to look back on years from now.

I love the preview pictures and I am looking forward to seeing the rest of your work...the suspense is killing me!