Thursday, June 18, 2009

Published...on the Cover!

Whoo whoot!  I found out a month ago that I made the cover of the Lansing Bride magazine.  I couldn't post anything until the magazine came out and it was killing me, I just got my copy in the mail and I couldn't wait to share it with all of you!  
About a year ago I was looking through these magazines, Grand Rapids Bride, Kalamazoo Bride, and Lansing Bride and talking to my husband about my goal to get work featured inside.  To be perfectly honest I really never imagined I'd be featured on the COVER, especially not so soon.  What an incredible blessing!  Thanks to Jake and Kelly for choosing my image and to everyone else at GRB Ventures Publication.  Not only did I get the cover, but I got the double spread table of contents and another of my images is being used to promote the Kalamazoo Affair Shows.  I am so excited and honored.  Here are some pictures of the spreads inside the magazine. 




2 comments:

Lindsey G. said...

congratulations, phrene! you and your beautiful work deserve it :)

Megan Loeks said...

I know this is a little late but congrats Phrene! That's so exciting :)