Friday, January 8, 2010

Suzi and Steve are Married!

I'm back!! Yes, it's true I've been on quite a lengthy hiatus from blogging. Not because I had nothing to blog, quite the opposite. I found myself so engulfed with editing and shooting that something had to give, it happened to be my blog. I'm excited to say that I'm finally caught up on all my 2009 editing and ready to go for 2010. It's been such an amazing year with so many personal and professional accomplishments. 2009 was a year of incredible growth and I have to say a special thank you to all my 2009 brides and clients. You are the reason I am going strong and growing rapidly. Thank you for your support, encouraging words, and willingness to share my work with others. Your response of excitement and sentiment when you get your photographs is the real reward in what I do.
It's hard to believe it's already 2010 and that I've already shot my first 2010 wedding! I love winter weddings, especially Christmas weddings. There is something so incredibly majestic about Christmas decor and twinkle lights, particularly at night. This last weekend I, along with my talented photographer friend Melissa, shot a beautiful wedding for Suzi and Steve. Here's a sneak peek from the evening, I hope you enjoy!

No comments: