Monday, September 20, 2010

Rachel and Jared are engaged!

Meet Jared and Rachel, two very kind, sweet, and genuinely in love people. They both have such a heart for God and I just feel so blessed when I have the opportunity to serve people that live and work for God in such incredible ways. We had an a very fun session, these two were absolutely comfortable and natural in front of the camera, and so full of energy. I really didn't have to do anything but just keep up, I loved it!! Rachel contacted me 2 days after getting engaged , she had 1 week to plan a wedding, book a photographer, and do an engagement session before she left for her year long mission trip in Honduras. Talk about ambitious, but what was so cool about our timeline was that the all the emotions and excitement involved in recently getting engaged was so fresh and present during our session. Jared proposed during a private plan ride so we definitely had to do a few pictures in the air plane hangar. Thank you so much to you both, it was a pleasure. I am so blessed to have crossed paths with you and I know your wedding will be just as fun and exciting!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

These two like to swing dance...can you tell!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


1 comment:

Marina] said...

I really like your blogg, your photos are fantastic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! like me and make me some pictures so:)