Monday, September 13, 2010

Wedding Sneak Peaks!

Unfortunately, blogging weddings hasn't been my strength this season. In fact, blogging sneakpeeks hasn't been very timely either, sorry :( To all my beautiful brides who have been so amazing in waiting so patiently for me to catch up on my editing, thank you, thank you, thank you! I have hired my fabulous Katie (we'll have a formal introduction to her later) to work at catching me up on all my blogging so hopefully eventually, through Katie's magic touch, I will get to blogging all the amazing weddings from this season. For now here are some sneak peeks from only a handful of weddings I've shot in the last few months...

Julie and Kurt at Dimnet Chapel and Windmill Island in Holland
Photobucket



Devin and Becky at the
Kellogg Manor in Gull Lake
Photobucket


Jen and Brad in Middleville
Photobucket



Photobucket

and
Lauren and Joe in a modernly elegant wedding downtown at the JW Marriott and the
University Club.
Photobucket



Photobucket

1 comment:

Regina White said...

Very nice. Each and every bride is so beautiful in there own way. Great job Phrene.