Thursday, August 6, 2009

Becky and Nick Day After Session

I was so incredibly excited to hear that Becky and Nick had decided to do the Day After Session.  This session is so awesome for so many reasons, there's something so relaxing and calming about being through the wedding day...the vows are spoken, the party is over, it's all about the two of you now.  You don't have to think about being on schedule, you don't have to worry about the guests waiting, you can go to any location your heart desires, you get more one on one time with me to WORK IT OUT, and of course ...hello...more SWEET PHOTOS...if I haven't sold you yet I'm quite sure these pics from Becky and Nicks' day after session will, they are SWEET!  Thanks guys, seriously, I am so honored to be your photographer and in all honestly you are troopers for going out for a photo shoot the day after!










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love love love the pictures! I would recommend the day after- or even 'week' after photos for newlyweds. It was so nice to get the photos we really wanted without a time constraint!
~Becky