Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Sophie turns 4!!

First and formost I need to sincerely apologize for my blog failures.  In the midst of the this crazy season I find myself neglecting my blog more and more.  I hope to catch up at some point, I have so much to share!  To start with my attempts to catch up here is a shoot I did quite a few weeks ago.  This is Sophie, she just turned 4 and she is adorable!  Sophie and I had a photoshoot last year for her 3rd birthday and when Emily emailed to schedule her 4th birthday shoot I said "already! it's been a year already!"  Wow, time really does flyby!  Sophie was such a pleasure to shoot and she LOVES the camera.  I couldn't have asked for a better four year old!  Thanks for letting me shoot you once again, I can't wait for next year now, I'm quite sure that her 5th birthday will come just as fast :)












No comments: