Thursday, August 6, 2009

Becky and Nick are Married! Sneak peek

On July 25th, I had the pleasure of traveling up to the UP for a marvelous wedding in Sault St. Marie.  I was so excited for this road trip because I have never been further than the Mackinac Bridge, so needless to say this was quite the adventure.  As we travelled further and further north the weather got gloomier and colder.  I wasn't sure what to expect but honestly I was rather excited to be shooting in a new place so I didn't really mind the weather.  Becky told me she was getting umbrellas for the pictures so I was sure, despite the weather predictions, we would have a blast.  It turned out to be such an awesome day for Becky and Nick, yes it rained a little, but it didn't cast any gloom on the joy and love present on this special occasion.  In fact I kinda like the mood of the  cloudy wet day!  Here's a few sneak peeks from the day, more to come....eventually as soon as I manage to get caught up on my editing!


No comments: