Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Joel and Fawn are Married! Sneak peek

This past Saturday I had the pleasure of shooting Joel and Fawn's beautiful wedding in Midland, MI.  Originally we had plans to shoot some fun  pictures in Midland's beautiful Dow Gardens, and we did for about 10 minutes until a downpour drenched us all, not so much fun.  I felt so bad for the bridal party, and for Fawn as we raced back to take cover from the torrential rains.  Well, we were soaked, BUT we still managed to get some fantastic photos.  In fact, I almost think it worked out better because we left the gardens early and headed for the reception at the H Hotel.  Turns out the H Hotel has some excellent photo spots, I found this perfect little corner with perfect white curtains diffusing the light, ahhh photo heaven.  Granted we still got some sweet photos at the gardens, but I think these shots are my favorites so I'm posting these for the sneak peek.  Now I know we are not all models, and we are not all aspiring to be models, but I think we can feel like a model for one day.   I told Fawn she looked so awesome, like she came right out of bridal magazine.  Fawn, I think there's a little natural model in there somewhere because you look like you came out of a bridal magazine here!  Love it!