Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Jeff and Megan are Married!....for four years!

Let me introduce you to another awesome couple, Jeff and Megan.  Jeff and Megan are kind and generous people who have allowed Kurt and I, along with three other couples, to invade their home every Sunday evening for the past 10 months    We all met through Ada Bible Church when we joined a small group bible study last fall.  Jeff and Megan are our study leaders and have quickly become great friends.  It's so wonderful to see God working in our lives, bringing us together and developing our friendships with one another.
On July 9th, Jeff and Megan celebrated four years of marriage and Jeff's gift to Megan was a photoshoot with me!  Pretty exciting for the both of us I would say!  Jeff and Megan, like so many of us, haven't had nice pictures taken in such a long time and were way over due for photos that were as unique and fun as they are.  Thanks guys for shooting with me and allowing me to be the crazy photographer I am, even when my ideas sound something like.... "Okay I'm thinking dirty highway overpass, and graffiti train cars"...probably not exactly your idea of an anniversay shoot.  
Meet the real Jeff and Megan, cool, collected, and serious at all times....or not


Jeff, you make the best goofy face EVER!  I was nice though and didn't post the drooling one!


















Thanks guys, shooting with you was Amazing!

No comments: