Friday, May 15, 2009

Justin and Jackie are Engaged!

Justin and Jackie are another of my September couples who will be married back in my old stomping ground, Portage MI.  I was pretty excited to come back to my old rollerblading trails to shoot a fantastic engagement session for these two love birds.  Justin and Jackie have many fond memories of biking through Celery Flats in Portage on their dates, so I knew exactly why this was  a perfect spot for their session.  The spring blossoms were fabulous, I was so excited to have a session with fresh spring growth.   

My wonderful mom was nice enough to come be my work horse for the shoot.   Sorry mom, I know it wasn't really the mother's day present you imagined.  Here is an image she snagged, pretty nice mom.  I knew I got my artistic eye from someone in the family!
And my view


I am so glad they felt comfortable enough to be a little silly and not take the shoot so seriously.  These silly moments are always my favorite.


Unfortunately dandelions, though pretty in photos, not so pretty in person.  Poor Justin got the sniffles after these photos, my eyes were rather itchy and watery after the shoot too.  Oh the sacrafices for a photo :)... Thanks Justin for being a great sport.  





Well, I've said it before...you can tell I'm a hopeless romantic.
Thanks so much to you, Jackie and Justin.  I am most certainly looking forward to your big day!

No comments: