Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Kurt and Phrené are Married....for one YEAR!

One of the many really cool things about being a wedding photographer is that I get to watch and share so many special moments with a couple. Even I get butteryflies as the bride walks down the aisle, they profess their eternal love for one another, and pledge to be together forever. Watching the many moments of laughter, love, and joy often evokes a great sentiment for the day I was a bride and walked down the aisle to profess my eternal love to my precious husband. Being part of so many weddings reminds me how wonderful it is to be married. This past Saturday on May 9, we celebrated one year together as husband and wife. I still feel like a newlywed, I can't believe we were married one year ago. I wish we could rewind the clock so I could experience all of the emotion and joy one more time. Babe, you are my rock and my soul-mate. I love you with all my heart, I'm so happy God brought us together and I can't wait to see what he brings in our future together. At my husbands request I snapped a few silly photos on our anniversary. I rarely have pictures taken of us together and it's often his complaint, "how can a husband of a photographer have so few pictures of us together?" I know honey I am terrible, so for you here are a few photos.


 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pics babe...I'm a very lucky man to have such a woman as you. This past year was great and I'm excited for the future as well. Keep up the good work, your the best. Love You