Tuesday, November 9, 2010

October Wedding Sneak Peek Marathon!

SOOOO many amazing fall weddings, ahhh gorgeous overload. I've been so busy this post is long overdue. Since I have so much editing to catch up on and fabulous brides waiting for their images I'm going to keep the writing part of this blog post short and sweet. I hope this winter after I get caught up to share more stories and images from each of my amazing clients.


Oct 2, Brooke and Matt married in Holland

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Brook had a surprise Zumba dance for their guest, Matt was a good sport and jumped in....Let's just say he got an "A" for effort ;)
Photobucket
Photobucket


October 16, Katie and Joe were married in Grand Rapids amidst the gorgeous fall color backdrop with an awesome reception at Stonewater Country Club
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket




Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Oct 10, Kathy and Ely had a beautiful, heartfelt, and intimate ceremony at the Bay Pointe Inn with a summer-like fall day of 70 degrees and gorgeous blue skies.
Photobucket

Photobucket

They had an adorable candy buffet with candy favorites from each member of the family, Kathy, Ely, and their three precious children Bella, Sloane, and Nolan.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Then we went out to a field for sunset, eeeeeeekkk, when a bride says..."sure Phrené, whatever you want to do, I trust you" ... I get so giddy.
Photobucket

Photobucket



Oct 23, Reneé and Tony were married up north at a fabulous Michigan destination spot, The Homestead Resort. The fall colors were INCREDIBLE, and despite the crazy Michigan weather it was a gorgeous wedding.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Reneé had so many beautiful details, some of which were heirlooms her grandmother wore at her wedding.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This was quite the exciting party, I just had to include a few moments.
Photobucket

Photobucket


Oct 30, Stephanie and Aaron were married at Calvin College and again some amazing weather for late fall in Michigan. I LOVED her peacock feather details.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love her sister's look at Stephanie as they began their vows
Photobucket

Photobucket

Whooooo! MARRIED!
Photobucket



5 comments:

Regina White said...

Your works is always amazing to me. I love how you always have such colorful images. Those skies I tell you rock!

Unknown said...

Phrene love the sneak preview of Tony & Renee's wedding!

Jasmin said...

wonderful photos,chech out my blog too :)

Mary Jo Aguilera said...

Great photos, The colors are amazing! I especially love the photo of the wedding rings in the peacock feather, so unique!

junior bridesmaid dresses said...

The wedding dance must be very interesting! The bride and groom and their guests will remember the sweet moment forever!