Friday, November 6, 2009

Becky and Devin are Engaged!


Meet Becky and Devin, they are one of my fabulous July 2010 couples. A few weeks back we went out for an exciting engagement shoot. I always get excited to do photoshoots but I was extra excited because Becky and Devin wanted a little of everything, a little downtown a little country. Hey, I want my cake and eat it too :) so this was perfect, plus I love trying out new fun spots I find. I saw this patch of tall grass..okay weeds... and thought ahhh perfect!!! Becky and Devin were such a delight, they were up for whatever. We had fun and they both did such an amazing job. I know it's hard to make out in front of a camera but seriously you guys look awesome, you are one HOT and stylin' couple. I can't wait for your wedding!








1 comment:

Kellie said...

I love the shots in the field!! Great work!