Thursday, October 22, 2009

Jenn and Rex are Married!!

I know what you are all thinking...yes it's true I have been absent from my blog for quite a while, but I promise it's been for a good cause.  I have been focusing so hard on editing and staying on top of everything.  I am truly truly blessed to be so busy, and I really feel it's so important to give my all to each and every client so alast my blog has fallen to the wayside.  My New Years resolution is to get better at blogging!!  
Jenn and Rex have been patiently awaiting their sneak peek so here you go Jenn!!
On Saturday September 12, Rex and Jenn were married in Holland, MI at the Holland Arts Council.  The art on the wall was such a faboulous backdrop for Rex and Jenns elegant affair.  The afternoon was a small and intimate wedding with just their closest friends and family.  I loved every moment of their beautiful day.  For starters Jenn and Rex are not only kind, fun, easy going people, but passionately in love and perfectly able to get lost in their love in front of the camera.  For this reason I had soooo many awesome images of the two of them.  I adore you both and I can't thank you enough for allowing me to share all of these precious moments with you.   
Here is daddy's first look at his little girl, precious!  

Reason 1 I adore Jenn, she has an incredible laugh and a contagious essence of joy. 


Reason 2 I adore Jenn, she looks beautiful and inspires the best out me!

Reason 3 I adore Jenn, she's not afraid to get a little sassy!


Rex and Jenn opted for the "first reveal" before the ceremony.  It's a personal and important decision for a couple to either see each other or not, but for Jenn and Rex it was awesome because we had plenty of time to hang out, enjoy the sunshine, and capture faboulous photographs




See, so precious aren't they!



Sunset on the beach, gorgeous and romantic!  I highly recommend for brides planning a wedding near the beach.  


HA, I had to include this.  HILARIOUS!  I was shooting away off in my photographer lala land and all of the sudden we came upon THE biggest and ickyest dead fish.  I have no idea how I didn't see this before but thankfully both Jenn and Rex have a wonderful sense of humor.  We all had a good laugh and then quickly moved down the beach to avoid the nastyness of the rotting fish...ewww!  But I couldn't help  but post this because Jenn's reaction was soo funny.
Thankfully it was worth it because I snagged these ... I say this a lot but sometimes you have no idea the "behind the scenes" of a photoshoot :)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

AAAAHHHH!! These are AMAZING!
I love that you posted the dead fish ones-- they are hilarious!
I love them all, am so thankful to have worked with you -- my friends and family had great things to say about you too -- and can't wait to see the rest!
Jenn (and Rex!) :)