Thursday, August 9, 2012

Mike and Casey are engaged!!

Casey and Mike had such a FUN session, I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my life :) My stomach hurt when I got home. Thanks Casey and Mike, you were fun, silly and spontaneous and I couldn't have asked for a better session. I can't wait for your wedding day, looking forward to seeing some rodeo moves on that dance floor!


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: