Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Associate Katie--Stephen and Ruth Ann are married!

Stephen and Ruth Ann were married in October, on one of those days it kept threatening to rain, but never did--thank goodness! This wedding was an extra special one for me. Not only did I have the privilege of hanging out with one of the sweetest couples I've ever met (seriously, you'll see in the photos), but Ruth Ann is my former pastor's daughter and the wedding was at the church I grew up in. Ruth Ann and Stephen's energy was infectious and, by the end of the day, we were all singing along with Stephen's show tunes (Sound of Music, right? =]). All in all, it was a beautiful wedding full of fall color, friends and family, and a wonderful couple.


Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket








Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I honestly believe that they would have danced all day if I hadn't stopped them--so cute!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: