Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Dathan and Liza are married!

I just have to tell all of you how truly sorry I am. Every year I vow to blog more, and I swear every year I get worse at it....yikes :(. So if you are still with me and still reading all I can say is THANK YOU! Please stick with me because I am going to really really try to do better. Thank you to my new addition Allison (you'll learn more about here later). Because of her I finally have some blog posts to publish. You would be very surprised to know how time consuming putting together a blog post can be, I couldn't do it without my girls so shout out to Katie and Allison.
So without further ado, here is my first wedding of the season...yes I just said first wedding of the season. I am fully aware that the 2011 wedding season is now over and I am just now blogging my first wedding so everyone get a good chuckle at how behind my blog is and then enjoy some beautiful moments from Liza and Dathans' beautiful May wedding. You may remember Liza and Dathan from there superbly awesome engagement session in a theater. These two are incredibly talented musicians, music was definitely a wonderful highlight of the day. They had an elegant cereomony at the Mayflower Congregational Church in East Grand Rapids and a equally elegant reception at the Amway Grand Plaza Hotel. Going through these photos again...since it been almost 6 months, brings back so many wonderful memories. I hope they find the same sentiment that I do!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Stephanie | Stella Event Design said...

These are phenomenal pictures! What a beautiful couple. The Amway Grand Plaza Hotel is the perfect place for a reception.