Thursday, December 2, 2010

Maria and Scott are engaged!


Meet Maria and Scott, these guys are awesome! No, seriously I really mean that. Maria booked with me via email and we didn't have the chance to meet and get to know each other better prior to our shoot but as soon as we started shooting it felt like old friends! I even got the chance to hang out with their super adorable husky, Toby. Maria and Scott, I'm so flattered to have been your photographer, and now even more excited that I'll see you again for wedding day! You two are sweet, adorable together, and just fun to be around... enjoy a few of my favs :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments: