Sunday, August 1, 2010

Joe and Lauren are engaged!!...and married!

This post is so long over due!! ..in fact they were just married Saturday so congrats to you both! To celebrate here's some favs of their engagement session on a warm summer evening in the country. I have been DYING to do a romantic country session and I owe so much thanks to my mother-in-law who is so sweet and wonderful. She lives in the country and I am forever asking her if she's seen any cool spots, she did her homework and we found some beautiful property that, come to find out, has been in the family for a long time. Who knew this spot was so close for so long, thanks Joe and Lauren for being on board. You both are so cool, fun, laid back and just awesome. I'm so grateful to have met you and been a part of such a special time in your life! Another special thanks to my girl, Regina for coming along and doing the hard work carrying my junk :) Love you too!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

You guys are so fun, I love these moments.
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2nd runner up! hmmm maybe a canvas cluster :)
Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments: