Thursday, May 13, 2010

Sarah and Bill are Engaged!

Let me introduce you to Sarah and Bill. I am so excited to head over to Chicago late this summer for their wedding! I grew up in Chicago and I've always wanted to go back, what better reason to head back then for their fab September wedding! Sarah and Bill are so much fun, and were as excited as I was to go to the carnival for their engagement session. Thanks guys, seriously you are a blast and though the ferris wheel was scary .... sorry....the whole evening was such a great time. Can't wait to see you again!




Eeek... a lepoard peep toe, sling back...my true shoe addict favorite.


Whoo, sexy!


I have to say I'm pretty proud of this shot, but you would have had to been their to know why. Firstly, Sarah is not a fan of heights (which I didn't know until too late ...sorry Sarah... thanks for humoring me) Secondly I'm dangling over the edge of the ferris wheel cart trying to get a shot as it's spinning around, Carolina is holding my feet in a panic (she too is afraid of heights), while the wind is whipping us around. It was chaotic, scary, and fun!!! I know I'm a crazy dare devil...but it's in the name of a photo :)












2 comments:

Regina White said...

These are Phabulous girl. I love em and the color is on mark. Yay! for blogging.

Corinne Sebesta Sisti said...

These are FANTASTIC photos. I love the carnival backdrop!!!