Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Mike and Cindy are Married!!! Sneak Peek

A few weekends ago I had the pleasure of traveling to the other side of the state to shoot Mike and Cindy's winter wonderland wedding. What a fun weekend!! I met Mike and Cindy this past fall for a fun engagement shoot with their pup Ruby, we had a blast and I couldn't wait to see them again. Sometimes you just click with a couple, Mike and Cindy were that couple for me. Weddings are so extra amazing when you feel so comfortable with everyone involved and in return they feel just and comfortable and trusting of you. Thank you both for a wonderful weekend, for valuing your photography so highly, and trusting me with the honor of documenting your day. Here's a sneak to tantalize your taste for photos! Sooo many more beautiful photos to share later.
Cindy you are gorgeous! I was in HEAVEN when she told me she was totally in for my "sassy" bride photos.




No comments: