Friday, September 4, 2009

Brad and Angela are Married!! Sneak Peek

Since I am really far behind on my wedding blogs and I don't foresee being caught up soon I've decided to include more images for the sneakpeeks, so yay to the couples from this past weekend...you have more sneakpeeks to be excited about!  Hopefully this is a new trend for me, I've really wanted to share all the marvelous people and places I've been shooting lately.  
On August 28, 2009 Brad and Angela were married lakeside on Gun Lake at the Bay Pointe Inn ... simply gorgeous is all I can say!  This is an awesome venue for a wedding and despite my disappointment in the lack of sun that evening (I had big plans for evening sunset pics) the day was splendid with many opportunities for gorgeous pictures.  And of course it doesn't hurt when your bride is stunning, I've posted quite a few pictures of Angela because I just couldn't help it, she looked awesome!  Brad...no offense...you looked great yourself but Angela was definitely the focal point of the day :) 

I am envious of these blue eyes...love them

love her giggle

Those of you that know me know I have an obsession with purple...seriously even my wedding ring is purple, needless to say I was psyched to have a purple wedding :)  is that nerdy?...no nothing about purple is nerdy
Loved the limes
These green apples lined the ceremony aisle, so simple and elegant.  I thought it was perfect for a ring shot.This is Reily, she is Brad and Angela's adorable daughter and the flower girl...she liked the apples too.  It kept her busy during the vows :)


such an emotional moment, I love these moments and sometime I get so caught up in the emotion too, I''m such a girl






 I don't usually blog many dancing images but this was no ordinary party, they were hardcore so I had to include a few of my favorites from the night, I wish I could remember the song here...Sweet Caroline bum bum  bum...I think :)...oh fun!

Thanks Brooke for this one, he must do a lot of squats in the gym, I don't think just anybody could pull off this dance move :)


1 comment:

meagan said...

These pictures turned out to be absolutely amazing. They are so pretty. Angela looks so pretty. I love how you brought out her blue eyes. These pictures look like they came out of a book. Riley looks so cute playing with the apples & even the dancing pictures turned out good. The guys pictures were amazing. I love how you did that on the dock. You are amazing!