Friday, August 21, 2009

Andrew and Reba are Engaged!!

A few weeks back......yep this blog post is wayyy over due...anyways a few weeks back I had the pleasure of shooting and engagement session for Andrew and Reba.  They will be married in April in the beautiful Fountain St church, I am so excited.  They are such an adorable and lovely couple, our session was a blast.  When I told them I wanted to shoot downtown at night they said, "sure whatever you want".  It's so awesome when clients tell you to do whatever you want, what trust!    Thanks guys for shooting with me and choosing me to be your photographer for your special day.  

I LOVE her beautiful blue eyes
She is smashing isn't she!














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! We love them, Phrene! You did such an awesome job!!! You will definitely be getting some referrals from us :)
Thanks again,
Reba