Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Jim and Jodi are Married! Sneak-peek

Yes, I am very aware that I really stink at blogging.  Seriously, I don't know how I'm going to catch up...so for you blog stalkers out there... you know who you are...be patient with me.  I have six more weddings to blog and I keep on shooting more.  Hopefully sometime this year I will get caught up :)  
Anyways, onto the main event of this blog, drum roll please, Jim and Jodi are MARRIED!  What a fantastic wedding, Jim and Jodi are an awesome couple.  Yes, I know I say that a lot, but it's true and I really mean it.  Jodi has such a fun and energetic personality.  She has a genuine love for life and it's contagious.  The day was filled with so much laugther, silliness, passionate emotion, and FUN! 
As I was trying to pick out an image for the sneakpeek I had such a stinkin hard time.  There are so many to choose from.  So...sorry Jim, it's not that this wasn't your special day too, but I love this image.  I promise I will post more soon, no really I will, and Jim will have his debut on my blog.  For now, enjoy this fantabulous image (yes I said fantabulous becaue it's my blog and I can make up whatever words I want) . 

No comments: