Monday, May 25, 2009

Nick and Lindsey are Engaged!

A few weeks ago I was delighted to shoot a downtown GR engagement session for Nick and Lindsey, who will be married in late August.  Nick kept us all laughing with his goofy faces and silly antics from the first frame out of my camera to the very last.  I love how he made Lindsey giggle and laugh... I think she might love that too :)  I adore photo shoots with silliness, laughter, and love.  Guys, I loved watching you two interact in front of the camera.  You have so many great moments of sweet embraces to genuine smiles and I love your photos!  I can't wait for your wedding, I'm expecting all the same silliness and joy for your special day.















Lindsey, you have stunning eyes.  
I don't know what Lindsey whispered in his ear but based on this photo it had to be something good.
To wrap it all up we had a little dance session on top of the hill.


And to close with my all time favorite sun flare shot.  I heart sun flare!

No comments: