Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Ben and Krista are Married! Sneak-peek

May 23, 2009 Ben and Krista were married in a beautiful outdoor ceremony at Spring Grove Park in Hudsonville. The forcast called for rain between noon and three, guess what time the ceremony started. Yep 1:30, right in the middle of the forcasted rain...great huh. The skies were cloudy and rain threatened throughout the morning. Ironic that in my meeting with Ben and Krista a few weeks back I told them that I have never had a rained out wedding...I promised their day would be perfect. So as the day began, people hustled to get set up and pictures began we all said a little prayer to God for sunshine. The rain clouds rolled in and we were all a little nervous but God had a special blessing for these two. As we began pictures of Ben and Krista, the rain clouds rolled away and sunshine poked through the clouds. It was as if God smiled down on us, Ben and Krista pledged their love before God, family, and friends and the day turned out perfect...still no rain outs for me yet! Thanks God :) In the meantime as I continue editing here's a quick peek of what is to come later.

1 comment:

Mom of the Bride:-) said...

The photos we've seen of Ben and Krista's wedding so far are just amazing, Phrene. I can't wait for the rest!