Saturday, April 18, 2009

Bill and Megan are Engaged!

From the quiet calm of my blog you may think that I have been hibernating away these past few weeks, but I assure you I have been as busy as a bee, mostly chained to my computer on a short leash.  But this past Saturday I had the pleasure of shooting an engagement session for Megan and Bill, my September 5, 2009 couple.  We had such a great time, so much fun that our session lasted a little longer than planned...sorry guys, I get shooting and I get these ideas!  Thankfully both Bill and Megan were totally in for the experience and were more than willing to do whatever I asked, all while laughing and cuddling like adorable engaged couples do.  


Bill is in the army and will be deployed in the fall.  With the sincerest thank you, I speak for many when I say that we are so greatly appreciative of the sacrafices you both make for our wonderful country.












Love these eyes!
If you know me, you know that I am a total sucker for sun flare...I just love how it looks, I love the mood...everything about it, so of course no engagement shoot is complete without some sun flare shots


Can you tell I'm a hopeless romantic at heart



Thank you Bill and Megan, is was an awesome evening shooting with you both.  I am so excited for September.  A special thanks to fellow friend and photographer Gen for her assistance on our shoot.

2 comments:

Genevieve McKeiver Photography said...

They look great! Love em

Unknown said...

Wow, we are loving these photos. You guys are so awesome together, very photogenic. Phrene is doing an awesome job.

Mom & Dad Nyson